Sunday 7 October 2012

A little splash of blue, just for fun...

I'm in Amsterdam and thoroughly losing myself in the design inspiration that this city exudes. The interiors here seem to master minimalism, funk and function. The huge fan of white and minimalist spaces that I am, I wanted to share with you some of what I'm seeing here as I peek into the deliciously designed apartments that chose not to hide behind curtains. I find, nothing lets the spirit breathe more than a place that is uncluttered, inviting just about anyone to toy with the idea that they could add another little something to the mix, another chair in the corner, another frame on the wall, an additional little splash of colour, somewhere, anywhere, just for fun... Today's splashes of inspiration are dedicated to the accents of the colour blue. Enjoy!!

All images found via Pinterest


Interior with accents of blue

Interior with accents of blue

Interior with accents of blue

Interior with accents of blue

Interior with accents of blue

Interior with accents of blue

No comments:

Post a Comment